Oahu North Shore Limo Tour
Slow down, take it down a notch, throw on your sunglasses, lay back, relax and enjoy Hawaii.
Oahu’s North Shore is a perfect representation of Hawaii’s modern laid-back, surf, beach life beauty, and country lifestyle living. You know the facade that they show you of how Hawaii is in the movies? Yeah, that’s the North Shore.
So let us take you on a private limo journey up north of Oahu, through Dole Plantation, old Haleiwa Town, to Dillingham Airfield, for unique shopping experiences, local eats, shaved ice, movie memorabilia, legendary surf, breathtaking sceneries, and much more.
- Historical Waikiki Hotels
- The International Marketplace
- Waikiki Beach
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- University of Hawaii Manoa
- Moanalua Gardens, Aloha Stadium, Pearl Harbor
- Wahiawa, Wheeler Army Air Base, Schofield Barracks
- Kukaniloko, Dole Plantation, Pineapple Fields
- North Shore Soap Factory, Island X Hawaii
- Dillingham Ranch, Mokuleia Polo Field
- Dillingham Airfield, Kaena Point
- Haleiwa Town, Food Trucks,
- North Shore Marketplace, Walking Tour
- Matsumoto’s Shave Ice, Surf n Sea, Haleiwa Boat Harbor
- Haleiwa Beach House Restaurant
- Kawailoa Ranch, Laniakea Beach, Waimea Bay Beach Parko Waimea Valley, Shark’s Cove, Pupukea Foodland
- Puu O Mahuka Heiau, Food Trucks, Ehukai Beach Park
- Banzai Pipeline, Sunset Beach, Ted’s Bakery
- Turtle Bay Resort, Roy’s
- North Shore Garlic Shrimp Trucks
- Climb Works, Ka Ena Farms Zipline, Laie Point
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Kualoa Ranch, Chinaman’s Hat Island
- The Macadamia Nut Farm Outlet
- Valley of the Temples Byodo-in Temple
- Haleiwa Joe’s Haiku
- Mount Tantalus
- Approximately six (6) – eight (8) hours – varies with Lunch/Dinner and number of stops.