Private Oahu Circle Island Limo Tour
Here, the locals call this, “going around the island”. This is one of the things that locals like to do once in a while. Or, when family or friends visits from out of state, this is one thing that is customary to do. They take a trip around the island visiting Oahu’s landmarks, sceneries, hot spots, eateries, and to just enjoy Hawaii.
You would think that living here in Hawaii we would be used to what we have here. But, on occasion, we like to take the time from all of the “busy work” to rediscover and enjoy Oahu’s offerings. Whether it be to enjoy the natural scenery or Hawaii’s unique culture, we like to play “tourist” sometimes too and circle the island to admire, enjoy, spend time with family and friends, and take selfies at the various beautiful beaches.
When friends and family are here we take them around the island to share (or revisit) the Aloha of Oahu. And with us at Hawaii Car Service, we would like to share that Aloha with you as well. That’s what our Oahu Circle Island Tour is all about…
About our exclusive Oahu circle island tour...
The Oahu Circle Island Tour is a daylong adventure for you to discover, sightsee the beauty, experience Hawaii’s culture and history, eat at world famous eateries and enjoy Oahu’s landmark attractions.
We don’t want to spoil it for you on here, but some of Oahu’s hot spots that you will experience on the tour are the iconic Diamond Head Crater lookout, the popular Haunama Bay, Halona Blowhole, Eternity Beach, Sandy Beach, to the beautiful views Makapuu Point.
Then we’ll head up to the world famous North Shore where the Banzai Pipeline is housed along with Sunset Beach and Waimea Bay. There you can also get some grub from the must try shrimp from Giovanni’s Shrimp Truck.
Haleiwa is also located up North where there are some unique old Hawaii country style mom and pop shops to get some Hawaii memorabilia. You can also have some nice cool dessert from the famous Matsumoto’s Shave Ice.
There’s a lot more to the tour. But we’ll save the rest of the spots for when you get here. We don’t want you to get too impatient.
Contact us to book an Oahu Circle Island Tour with us today. You may also book a tour online now.
We look forward to taking you around the island in luxury!
- Historical Waikiki Hotels
- The International Marketplace
- Waikiki Beach
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Bandstand
- Waikiki Shell, Waikiki Aquarium
- Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Outrigger Canoe Club, Waikiki Elks Club
- The Gold Coast, Diamond Head Lighthouse
- Diamond Head Lookout, Diamond Head Beach & Cratero Kapiolani Community College, Ft. Ruger Park
- Kahala Ocean front Estates, Waialae Beach Park
- Waialae Golf Course and Country Club
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Ridge communities Waialae Nui and Waialae Iki
- Aina Haina, Niu Valley, Kuliouou and Hawaii Kai areas
- Mauanalua Bay, Hanauma Bay
- Koko Head and Koko Crater, Maui & Molokai Lookout
- Halona Blowhole, Eternity Beach, Sandy Beach
- Makapuu Lighthouse Trail, Pele’s Chair Trail
- Makapuu Lookout, Makapuu Beach & Healing Pools
- Sea Life Park and the Oceanic Institute
- Waimanalo, Shriner’s Beach Club, Keneke’s Plate Luncho The Emerald Seas, Waimanalo Vacation Rentals
- Captain Howie’s Hale Krishna, Waimanalo Beach
- Waimanalo Polo Field, Bellow’s Air Force Base
- Enchanted Lakes, Lanikai, Kailua Beach
- Pali Highway, Koolau Range, Nuuanu Pali area
- Moanalua Gardens, Aloha Stadium, Pearl Harbor
- Wahiawa, Wheeler Army Air Base, Schofield Barrackso Kukaniloko, Dole Plantation, Pineapple Fields
- North Shore Soap Factory, Island X Hawaii
- Dillingham Ranch, Mokuleia Polo Field
- Dillingham Airfield, Kaena Point
- Haleiwa Town, Food Trucks,
- North Shore Marketplace, Walking Tour
- Matsumoto’s Shave Ice, Surf n Sea, Haleiwa Boat Harboro Haleiwa Beach House Restaurant
- Kawailoa Ranch, Laniakea Beach, Waimea Bay Beach Parko Waimea Valley, Shark’s Cove, Pupukea Foodland
- Puu O Mahuka Heiau, Food Trucks, Ehukai Beach Park
- Banzai Pipeline, Sunset Beach, Ted’s Bakery
- Turtle Bay Resort, Roy’s
- North Shore Garlic Shrimp Trucks
- Climb Works, Ka Ena Farms Zipline, Laie Point
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Kualoa Ranch, Chinaman’s Hat Island
- The Macadamia Nut Farm Outlet
- Valley of the Temples Byodo-in Temple
- Haleiwa Joe’s Haiku
- Approximately ten (10) – twelve (12) hours – varies with Lunch/Dinner and number of stops.